Reinvigorating your skin, the natural way
The Contour Roller is a proven skin rejuvenation treatment. Not only is it great for reducing the signs of aging such as wrinkles and sun damage, it also increases collagen and elastin levels for improved firmness and tightening of the skin. Unlike other devices designed for home use, the Contour Roller is for professional, in-salon use only. A professional treatment, for professional results
– Tightens, firms and brightens the skin
– Decreases wrinkles, crow’s feet and lip creases
– Improves the appearance of skin damage, sun damage and pigmentation problems
– Can be used for scars, cellulite, stretch marks, pitted skin, open pores and acne scarring
– Immediate benefits after treatment, improvements then continue!
How it Works
The Contour Roller works by gently stimulating the skin, using the body’s natural healing processes to reinvigorate and improve skin health. When this happens, the increased collagen and elastin production causes the skin to become firmer and more elastic.
Reduces the signs of aging
It is the improvements in skin elasticity and firmness that can also benefit you in other ways. If your skin is displaying any of the classic signs of aging (wrinkles, crows feet and so on), the improvement in elasticity and firmness will also benefit you.
Works on areas of skin damage
Likewise, because the Contour Roller is a professional device that can be used for medical level treatments, it can also be used on even more significant areas of skin damage, such as acne scarring, atrophic scarring, stretch marks and cellulite.
Depending on their level of training, Contour Roller therapists can deliver a number of different treatments:
– Skin Rejuvenation Therapy tackles wrinkles, crows feet, uneven skin tone, coarse skin, acne scarring and even hair loss
– Collagen Therapy improves the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, sun damage, acne scarring and atrophic scarring. It also tightens and rejuvenates the skin and can aid pigmentation problems
– Advanced Body Techniques covers methods for treating areas such as the hands, décolletage and other body parts
– CO2 Gel Mask Therapy can be used in conjunction with the Nouveau Roller to improve the health and immediate appearance of the skin
£150 for 0.5 needle facial
£250 for 1.5 needle facial